March 13th, 2012
[TM90 Videos to YouTube]Convert TM90 MTS/MOV videos to MP4 for YouTube and Vimeo
Panasonic TM90 is an excellent home using camcorder which has 28mm Wide-Angle, 1080/60p Recording function. The 1080/60p recording conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording to produce the ultimate beauty in image quality, we can use it to record videos when we travel or just record exciting moment in our daily life. Panasonic camcorders are very excellent, but how to use their professional camcorders’ videos is a difficult problem, such as AVCHD, MTS, and MOV files. TM90 MTS video is not supported by many website, such as YouTube and Vimeo.
How to upload TM90 MTS/MOV files to Vimeo and YouTube? Pavtube Video Converter can help you. It’s a professional MTS/MOV Converter which can convert TM90 MTS/MOV files to any common formats, such as MP4,this format is perfectly supported by YouTube and Vimeo.
2. Install and run the best TM90 MTS/MOV to MP4 converter, import the MTS/MOV videos you want to convert.
3. Click format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4). You can also choose other format for put as you want.
4. You can click “settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is very easy to choose, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting TM90 MTS/MOV videos.
6. Click convert button to start converting TM90 MTS/MOV to MP4 format.
After conversion, you can upload TM90 MTS/MOV videos to YouTube, Vimeo and other websites, and then you can share the exciting videos with you family or friends.