August 1st, 2011
Best way to batch convert DVD folders via Pavtube batch conversion software for Mac
There are many DVD ripping program on the market for us to choose.We are not only going to find the tool for rip DVD,but also searching for the program which can do the DVD batch conversion.Luckily enough,Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is the best batch convert tool what you are searching for.
Pavtube batch conversion softwareis an all-in-one bluray ripper for Mac, Mac DVD Ripper, and Video Converter for Mac. It helps you convert videos, rip Blu-ray/DVD movies (either encrypted or non-encrypted discs) to iPad/iPad 2,Galaxy Tab 10.1, Toshiba Thrive, Dell Streak, Archos 101/70/7/5, Apple TV, iTouch 4, Nokia N9, Droid X, Motorola Atrix 4G, PS3, Xbox 360, etc. for well playback.
You can use the dvd folder batch converter for Mac to batch convert multiple dvd folders for ipad/galaxy tab/asus eee pad/xoom/toshiba thrive.
Now,let us see it do the DVD batch conversion on Mac
step1:Run and Import the DVD
Download and run the program on your Mac.Click the button DVD Folder or IFO Fileto import the DVD.Check one title or chapter and click Play button on the preview windows on the right. Choose the output file format under the drop down menu of Format.
Step2:Convert One File
To convert one file, just check one in the file list of the main interface.
Step3:Batch Conversion with best batch conversion tool
To do DVD batch conversion, you only need to check more than one title and chapters you want to convert and click the button Convert. Everything will go smoothly, just enjoy it with ease.
- [Sharing]Batch convert DVD Folder to Asus Eee Pad-dvd to h.264 mp4
- [Sharing]Pavtube Christmas/New Year Software Discount/Promotion-Playing/putting Eclipse Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab/iPad/HTC HD 7 faster than ever
- Best sharing: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac – Convert Blu-ray,DVD,all videos on Mac with one tool
- [Tips]Rip/Burn/Backup Blu-ray ISO image to H.264 AVI/MKV/MP4/WMV/Divx via Pavtube Bluray ISO Software
- Best Mac Video Conversion toolkit – How to use Pavtube Mac iMedia Converter?
Categories: Video Converter |